Just want to welcome you and your student back from Christmas Break and we are excited to begin the second half of the year. We are happy to announce that our students have completed 132 (16.5 credits) packets so far this school year. Please encourage your student to. Keep up the good work if they are enrolled in digital curriculum and completing packets. If you would like your student to begin packets or renew packets, please contact our counseling department.
Here are some upcoming events and current info:
- If your student is ordering school lunch, please have them go to the school website and order each day.
- Please continue to check your student’s lunch account and load money if necessary in order to provide them with a meal each day.
- School fee statements have been sent out. Please contact our financial department to pay or make payment arrangements.
- Please go to our website (phswest.alpineschools.org) to check your student’s bus schedule for stops and times. The sites and times may change each mini term.
- Remember to excuse your student’s absences within 2 days of missing school. You can call our attendance secretary to get them excused (801-610-8182).
- No school on Monday, Jan 20th for Civil Rights Day.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Jan. 22nd from 3:30-7pm (Pizza and a Drawing for those who attend).
- Our G.O.A.T winners are Dylan R. and Kaydance B.
THANKS FOR SENDING US YOUR AMAZING KIDS!!!!!!!
Kristopher Packer, Principal