Tomorrow is the end of the first mini term (Sept 18th). Make sure you are checking Skyward daily in order to stay up to date on your student’s current grades and attendance. If you have questions regarding Skyward login and parent access, please contact Karma Guthrie, our registrar ([email protected]).
Here are a few upcoming events and additional information:
1) Report cards will be available next week (Tues).
2) Please remember to load money into your student’s lunch account, so that they have money in their account when they order lunch each day.
3) Flu Shot clinic today (Tues, 9/17) at PHS WEST from 3-5pm in the commons area.
4) For all updated information, please visit our website phswest.alpineschools.org and Instagram phs_west_titans.
1) Fee waiver lunch applications due now-you are responsible for any fees up to this point until the application is received and approved. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Hill (Finance Sec) at [email protected]
2) Reminder to load money on your student’s lunch account (mypaymentsplus.com).
3) Vending machines are available all day long (average cost $1-2).
4) Please remind students to order lunch online between 6-9am for lunch that day.
5) Mini Term 1 ends on Sept 18th (Wed) and term 2 begins Sept 19th (Thurs)
6) Tardy bell rings at 8:25am to start school, please remind students to be on time.
7) Reminder to excuse absences within 2 days of absence.
Kristopher Packer, Principal