Dear Titan Parents and Students,
We hope you are all safe and healthy!! Please refer to our Instagram (phs_west_titans) regularly for fun news from our school documenting this crazy experience.
Additional Information and Support:
- School/Office Hours
School office hours will be 8 AM – Noon. We will be staggering staff and having a limited number of staff in the building in order to comply with State Guidelines of groups fewer than 10 people.
- District Office Hours
Because the District Office will also be following limited hours of 8 AM – Noon, please reach out to us by email, text or cell phone if you have any questions or concerns that arise. We will all be available to help anytime. Other district office staff will be available to answer emails during normal office hours.
Know How the Virus Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-10).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (about 6 feet).
- The virus is thought to spread mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands often and well.
- Practice social distancing by putting distance between yourself and other people and by avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear a mask if you are sick and are around others.
- Clean and disinfect “high touch” surfaces daily.
Spring Break will be the entire week of April 6-10 (Monday through Friday). There should not be any school work assigned during that week. Teachers, students, employees, administrators, and parents will take a much needed break.